Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sigh

I went to my blog this morning and right away saw my latest post. Hannah was so tiny! Then I scroll down and see her now. Where does time go? I can no longer lift her up. She has to jump up so I can hold her for a few seconds, but she doesn't like being held....thinks she's too old I guess.

I'm having a hard time right now. I guess a lot of it is seeing Hannah upstairs at school with me, out at Safety Patrol, doing 4th grade homework. I had to see Logan leave and go the Middle School this year. It seems once they leave the Elementary, it goes so fast. Tyler is already a Sophomore. Where did time go?

I remember being overwhelmed a few years ago. My little ones are only 17 months apart, so I was very busy. Then my personal life took a 180 degree turn, and I was a single Mom with a 2, 3 and 9 year old. It was so hard, but I wish I had those years back sometimes.

When Tom met Hannah he said she had chicklet teeth. They were so small. I miss those chicklet teeth! It meant she was little! We are so close, and she will still sit on my lap....only if no one is around.

What am I going to do when they graduate? I guess I can't worry about that right now. I must enjoy them NOW.

3 comments:

Mom of Three said...

I know exactly what you mean! I am having the same problem.

that girl said...

maybe my time is coming soon...it was hard to see J leave the elementary too and get on a school bus. we all need to get together...

that girl said...

are you still out there? we miss your musings...