Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Been Awhile

I know I know......I'm not blogging. I just don't seem to have the energy these days. It's ending soon though. We have a playoff game this Sunday. It could be our last game, then things will slow down.

Things have been hectic at school too! Just a couple days ago, I was laughing so hard I was crying! These 2 moms...they know who they are.....had me in tears!

Then today there were tears for a different reason. But everything ended up well.

Ya never know what each day will bring do ya?

4 comments:

that girl said...

glad to see you back!

Steph said...

Glad I could make you laugh

A New Life said...

Well I'm glad we made your day!!! Sorry to hear its been rough for you. If you need to talk and just vent about things... call or text, you got my number.
Glad to have you back blogging!!!

that girl said...

glad you were back, now i am missing you again