Sunday, October 26, 2008

Busy Busy Day!

Where has today gone????? Yesterday (Saturday) I woke up with a pounding headache. Great....just great! My day off and I feel like crap! I got up, and my sweet hubby had a latte and muffin from McDonald's waiting for me. As I sipped the coffee, he rubbed my neck. That helped some.

Then we were off to the mall. That really helped the headache!

After the mall, we vegged until the Buckeyes came on. By the end of the game, the headache was back....the Bucks lost....boo hoo!!

But today....I felt great, had a ton of energy. So much energy that I (drumroll........) SHAMPOOED THE CARPETS! Yes folks, that means I not only swept, but got out the carpet cleaner. Then proceeded to move furniture around.

Then Hannah and I made cookies, carved pumpkins, made toasted pumpkin seeds (yummy), then we had supper.

Now it's after 7 and I'm wondering.....why did the day go so fast???

And how was your weekend????

2 comments:

Mom of Three said...

I think we need three day weekends!

Love the new look!

that girl said...

wow, want to come here, too? yesterday, we cleaned house, laundry, watched the Penn State game, then today...PSR, church, last minute straigtening up, decorated the float, ate dinner, more laundry, finally catch up with some school stuff, and now here.