Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Addition

Meet Scooter!!! For awhile, my daughter has been begging for another puppy. Then my older son started in. I know you are going WHAT???? We were done with dogs, or so we said...but cats just aren't the same as dogs. I love my kitties, but face it.....they aren't dogs. I ran into someone I know at the pool the other day. She asked me if I wanted a beagle puppy. It is a mutt - the perfect opportunity. My husband always says mutts are the best dogs, and he loves beagles.

This little guy and his sister were found in a garbage can in Lima, and my friend rescued them. Can you believe someone would do that? The poor things didn't have a chance till she came along. Isn't he cute?????





Now for the cats.....Butch is curious. Wants to play but bolts when Scooter pounches after him. As for Sunny......well the picture says it all.









4 comments:

Vonessa said...

This is too funny!!!

Vonessa said...

The dog is such a cutie!!!!

Mom of Three said...

Cute dog! I'll hold to keeping this one! And the cat? Does it hide in there all the time? That's funny!

Sherri said...

He has graduated to sitting on top of the fridge! The funny thing is we are leaving town, and the dog is gone till Friday. They have to get "unused" to him, then "used" to him again Friday.