Friday, July 25, 2008

One Thing Done

Today I took the kids to the Finish Line and got Logan school shoes, then off to Gap for jeans and t-shirts. He didn't need much, so his school clothes shopping is done!!

Of course there is still the school supplies......

Tonight we are meeting my parents for dinner. My mom is not well, and Dad has to take care of her. My Dad is in his early 70's, still pretty spry. But it is hard for him to see her decline. He called me the other day kind of down. We are going to Bob Evans....I love that place!!

Oh yea....the kids are off to their Dad's for the weekend. It's nice to get breaks now and then, but I end up missing them by Sunday. It's great for Tom and I to get alone time. We enjoy our "time off" weekends.

3 comments:

Mom of Three said...

Hey, next time you go to the mall, pick up my kids will ya?!

that girl said...

say hi to bob for me

Sherri said...

Man....that was good! And Dad picked up the check....wasn't that nice of him??