Wednesday, July 23, 2008

OK OK

Alright....I know I don't post much, a few people check and NOTHING! I just don't have anything to say. I mean if I had anything to say, I'd be on here typing it ok? When you don't have anything, you don't have anything. Nothing is nothing, nothing to say is nothing to say.

Did I say enough 8-)

I go back to work August 4. Doesn't that stink? It is so hard going back. From being laid back, sleeping in, laying at the pool all day, taking it easy to....scrambling answering questions, answering the phone, and trying to get school going. Geez I'm tired thinking of it. Plus Logan starts football and Hannah starts cheerleading the same day! Talk about a slam back to reality!!

It's been a summer of getting things done. I mean appointments and such for the kids. I still don't have school supplies bought, only have school shoes for one child, and need to buy clothes for another. AAAHHHH!! I usually have this done by now.

And how is everyone else?

4 comments:

that girl said...

so glad to see you're back! I do have the school supplies bought but not yet labeled. and come on, you love the start of each new school year!! you get to see more of me!!

Mom of Three said...

OK, I have nothing bought! And yes you do have a lot to say, I've heard you!

Sherri said...

Don't forget it either - you can't wait to "hear" me again can ya!

wacky walters said...

You know you can't wait to get back to handing out ice packs,takin temps,putting bandaids on all those booboos. Like your Blog.............