Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We Made It

After much thought and packing - we headed up to Cedar Point Sunday. We stayed at the Hotel Breakers, right behind the park. It's right on the beach of Lake Erie....oh my what a beautiful lake that is....NOT!! We got up there around 3 p.m., walked around for awhile - then the first downpour hit. So we decide to eat - they have a TGIF's right there for all us hungry people.

We debated about going to the park - but didn't think it was worth $50 for 3 hours! Isn't that crazy! We did get in an hour early the next day since we stayed at the resort.

We were coaster crazies!! But ya know what? Coasters hurt! Stay away from the wood ones.....far far away! My tailbone hurts! I didn't notice this stuff when I was a kid...did you?

Then came the rain......AGAIN. But it just drizzled off an on. I was fine with my hooded sweatshirt, but poor Tom....his head and glasses kept getting wet. Should have worn a hoodie fella! The crowd was nill cause if it though. We about walked on all the rides.

On day 2 of the park, the sun was out all force. So were the crowds. We were laughing at the idiots RUNNING to get back to the best coasters. What....do they think the wait time will jump 2 hours if they walk? I had to hold myself back from sticking out a foot - trip them up a little.

It was so fun there! I've always loved CP. My body just doesn't like it to much anymore.

Hey at least I got to give Snoopy a nighty night hug the first night. He was so cute in his night shirt in the hotel lobby.

2 comments:

that girl said...

what?, your tailbone hurts? you have no fat to protect it..

Mom of Three said...

Tammy's right, you have no padding. I remember riding the Gemini the first year it was open and banging my head around in the seat. I was little though, maybe 9?